Aaron Brookes - Polaroids (Music Video)


Note to the Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to look around my individual blog.

Our finished video for 'Aaron Brookes' is positioned at the very top of this page.  Underneath is a banner for the website and the album cover.
There is also a labels list of blog archives in order to make navigating around my blog as easy as possible. 
This blog contains any independent research undertaken, my individual initial idea and answers to the four evaluation questions. On this blog you will also find any work I did for my preliminary task, including the evaluation and planning research that contributed to our final piece.

All posts are organised chronologically, dated from June before the summer holidays (prelim task) up to April (main task).

I hope you enjoy browsing my individual blog and that our enthusiasm for this project has been reflected in the work we have produced. 

John Conway, Candidate no. 4045